Wednesday, September 21, 2005

You are the socket, I am the plug. Turn me on, baby. Turn me on.

Back at the beginning of August, ChickyBabe invited me to tell the world my top ten turn-ons and turn-offs. A month and a half later, here we go.

Why so long to rise to the challenge, you ask? Well, it really boils down to one simple question; Do my parents and sister, who have this blog address and read on occasion, really need to know what turns me on? Good God, that’s a tough question to answer.

I mean, how badly do I want my family to know how perverted I am? Should I mention stuff about dressing up in girlie clothes? Or that I can only achieve release when thinking about dwarves and midgets?

Thankfully, those aren’t on any list I’ve ever made. So, we’re safe there. Still, how exposed do I want to be?

Well, tomorrow we begin. Why dish it out all at once? Especially given how verbose I can be.

Look out, world. I’m the cyber-guy standing on the cyber-street corner in the cyber-trench coat. Prepare to be awed.

Or, at least, slightly embarrassed. For me.

Hey, lay off. It’s cold out here.

3 comments:

ChickyBabe said...

O-kay! I have to ask. Is that really you camouflaged? Because it kinda destroyed the fantasy of the rock band ... :)

Jeff said...

ChickyBabe - No, it's not really me. It does seem like something I would actually do, doesn't it?

As always, thanks for commenting. The fact that you read is a strong incentive to keep writing...

ChickyBabe said...

I am back from my blog break, and yes, it does seem like something you'd do, except I imagined you taller!!!

My pleasure... now get to it, J! :)