Thursday, November 09, 2006

Well, it's been fun, but I have to go now

Dear patrons of the Soda Fountain, our lease has expired.

And we must move.

It's been fun sharing the last year and a half with you, it really has. I've been as candid with you as possible during this time about my life and struggles and what have you.

But it's time to move on.

However, there IS good news here too.

The Soda Fountain has found a new home. Some of you have (or will be) e-mailed a link to our new location, a brighter and shinier building with a brand new soda fountain that is open and ready for you.

And it will host all of our podcasts. Past, Present, and Future.

If you would like to be directed to the new location but haven't received an e-mail with the new link, please email me here to let me know.

And so, I bid you farewell.

No comments: